It is possible to get a mortgage in 24 hours!
The Mortgage Processing Centre.ca stands out by providing fast, efficient service. Once your file is complete, The Mortgage Processing Centre.ca is committed to getting you the best mortgage offer within 24 hours*!
Here are the documents you will need to in order to complete and submit your file to your The Mortgage Processing Centre.ca broker:
- Copy of two pieces of ID
- Letter of confirmation of employment and most recent pay stub
- If you are self-employed, your last two years’ tax returns or financial statements, along with your federal and provincial notices of assessment for the last two years
- Most recent mortgage statement
- Renewal notice (if a transfer)
- Copy of municipal and school tax statements
- Last page of the certificate of location
- Proof of home insurance
- MLS listing sheet
- Promise to purchase and annexes (including counteroffers)
- Realtor's contact information, if applicable
- Bank statements from the last 90 days providing proof of down payment
Once you have gathered all of these documents together, your file will be complete and your mortgage broker can submit it to the financial institution that offers the solution best suited to your needs. Your broker will let you know as soon as the financial institution makes its decision, and the only thing left for you to do is finalize the transaction with your notary. Now your project can come to life!
* This timeline may vary depending on the lender and on busy periods.